Nick Cannon father of 12, insures His BALLS for $10M "Crown Jewels" Insurance - MicMutee The #1 Entertainment Blog News Nick Cannon father of 12, insures His BALLS for $10M "Crown Jewels" Insurance

Nick Cannon father of 12, insures His BALLS for $10M "Crown Jewels" Insurance

MicMutee
0

 

Nick Cannon Protects His "Crown Jewels" with $10 Million Insurance Policy


Nick Cannon, the father of twelve, has revealed that he has taken out a $10 million insurance policy on his testicles. He arrived at this sum by assessing his "assets" on factors like "size, favorite features, and bedroom maneuvers," using Dr. Squatch's Ball Valuation Tool.


"Haters say it's time for me to stop having kids and put this super sperm to rest, but I'm doubling down on these valuable balls and my future kids," said Nick, 43. "Shoutout to Dr. Squatch for giving my balls the credit they deserve and hooking me up with the protection I need to keep this family tree rolling!"


With this new insurance policy, the *All That* alum has now earned the unique title of "Most Valuable Balls" in Dr. Squatch's eyes.


Despite his current count of twelve children, Nick isn't ruling out more in the future. "I'm chilling right now. There's no plans on the horizon as of yet," he told *People* in a January interview. "It's so funny, everybody's always trying to get me to have more kids. It's like, twelve ain't enough?"


Co-parenting a dozen kids with ex-wife Mariah Carey, Brittany Bell, Abby De La Rosa, Bre Tiesi, LaNisha Cole, and Alyssa Scott, Nick is open to making it a baker's dozen. "Thirteen is a good number. It's definitely a lucky number," he added.


While Nick is proud of his large family, he admits it wasn't part of his original plan. "As much as I was open to every single child that I have, I can't say the majority of them were planned," he explained on *The Language of Love with Dr. Laura Berman* last year. "If you would have told me in 2012 when I was still married and just diagnosed with Lupus that 10 years from now, that I would have twelve children, I'd be like there is no way in the world that I would ever plan that or that would happen."


For an exact breakdown of Nick's many kids, keep reading.


https://www.instagram.com/reel/C76kl2ZJWUC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!