Don Jazzy Jokes 'I Be Ashawo'as Reason for Remaining Unmarried - MicMutee The #1 Entertainment Blog News Don Jazzy Jokes 'I Be Ashawo'as Reason for Remaining Unmarried

Don Jazzy Jokes 'I Be Ashawo'as Reason for Remaining Unmarried

MicMutee
0
Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy, is a prominent Nigerian record producer and a Sagittarius. He founded Mavin Records in 2012, where he currently serves as the CEO and has signed notable artists such as D'Prince. Before Mavin Records, he co-founded Mo' Hits Records with D'banj in 2004 and was an in-house producer for Kanye West's GOOD Music from 2011 to 2015. In 2003, Don Jazzy married Michelle Jackson, but their marriage faced difficulties due to his ambitious nature, leading to their divorce about two years later. He has since stated that he doesn't plan to remarry soon, as he fears his dedication to music might hurt someone's feelings again. Recently, a post by Ugbede on X (formerly Twitter) noted, “Once you open any baddie's page on Instagram, the first thing you'll see is 'followed by Don Jazzy.' That man is everywhere.” Don Jazzy humorously responded by retweeting, “I be ashawo na. Na why I never marry.” Additionally, when asked by a user named Softprince, “But @DONJAZZY why aren't you married?” Don Jazzy replied, “I dey work on myself. So that when my head is correct, my babe go enjoy me.” This candid and humorous exchange earned him many comments from fans who praised his good sense of humor.


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!