Emmanuel Bortey Capito Steps Down from King Legend SC - MicMutee The #1 Entertainment Blog News Emmanuel Bortey Capito Steps Down from King Legend SC

Emmanuel Bortey Capito Steps Down from King Legend SC

MicMutee
0

 

Emmanuel Bortey Capito has resigned as the Communication Director for King Legend SC, a lower-tier team. He made the announcement in a Facebook post earlier today.


In his message, Capito expressed his gratitude:

"I have officially resigned as Communication Director for King Legend SC. I thank the President, players, and supporters for their support during my stay with the club. I will soon announce my next destination to my loved ones... God is still the GREATEST."


King Legend SC competes in the 3rd division under the Accra West District Football Association in the Greater Accra Region. The team is currently participating in the 2023/24 league season and holds 3rd place on the league table.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!